Not just another triathlon club!
Tri Life Racing has a purpose, mission, and Attitude!
Click here for more information about the team.
Time to change your life and start living the “Tri Life” with Tri Life Racing
- — Social events ( Pool Parties, Holiday social rides/parties, Lunches, Family Rides)
- — Indoor Spin Class (trainer) during the off season
- — Supported Open Water Swim Weekly (March – October)
- Up to 7 Kayaks, life guard tubes, and radios for your safety
- — Weekly Bike Ride with leads
- — Trail Runs
- — Distance Runs
- — Pool Swims
- — Team shirt
- — We are a Family – Fully encourage and support Kids and the entire family.
- — Spouse involvment strongly encourged with opportunities of support
- –Integration with social media — see what workouts other members are doing, get last minute updates, news, motivation, and keep in-tune with your fellow teammates
- — Annual Catered Christmas Party 2nd To None
- — Annual Awards and Recognition
- — Head Coach is Certified USAT and Ironman Coach holding multiple other certifications
- — Monthly Bike Rallies with Team Discounts when available to promote optimal training for all level of athletes
- — Team Races – Team Support, Tail Gating, Family Spectating and Support. We wait for EVERY ONE to cross the finish line.
- — Support including the team cheer squad and team tent for post-race camaraderie
- — Members get priority notice for team camps and events
- — Team Training Camps
- — Members Only Face Book discussion
- — Organized workouts
- Member Race Goals taken into consideration for workouts
- Several Pace and Distance Options To Meet Training Goals
- Coach in Kayak in weekly Open Water Swim
- Up to 7 Kayaks, Life Guard Tubes, and Radios for your safety during Open Water Swims
- — Discounts on Community Lectures/Clinics
- — Discounts with our sponsors – 60% off wet suits, and more
- –Connect to us via Face Book and other social networking
All this for just $18.75 a month ($225.00 a year).
Entire Family $350.00
Junior Membership $100.00
Social Membership $100.00 (no team trainings included)